WHAT YOU LEARN
- Everything you need to know to achieve a safer, easier and even more comfortable birth
- The role of your partner or birthing companion in your baby’s birth
- The importance of bonding before and after the birth of your baby
- What’s gone wrong with labour in our society, why and how to overcome it
- What the Fear-Tension-Pain syndrome is, how to avoid it and reduce the pain often associated with labour
- Relaxation and self-hypnosis to eliminate fear and tension through pregnancy
- Techniques of deep relaxation, massage and visualisation during labour
- Special breathing techniques to produce a shorter, more comfortable labour
- The amazing natural design of you and your baby’s body and how they work together in harmony during labour easily and comfortably
- How to keep oxygen supplied to baby during birthing
- How to greatly reduce or eliminate the need for chemical pain killers, drugs and other intervention
- To create your body’s own natural pain relief and anaesthetic
- Natural ways to stimulate labour without chemical induction
CLASS OPTIONS & PRICES
We offer a variety of options for you and your birth partner/team.
Ideally you are at least 20 weeks pregnant when attending the course OR have a minimum of 4 weeks to practice after the course has finished before your due date.
If you are outside these dates, please contact us to work through your options. It is never, ever too late or too early to learn HypnoBirthing.
OPTION 1 – GROUP – $545
Our Group Class are our most popular option and a great way to learn. Our Group Classes run during the week or on weekends and our classes are kept small to ensure you get the best support and opportunity to ask the questions you need to. We cap our classes at four couples.
Your partner (if you have one) and any other support people who will be attending your birth should attend the course. This may include a close family member, friend, doula or student midwife.
Group Classes are run on Monday evenings at 7.00pm and on Saturdays at 10.00am
OPTION 2 – PRIVATE – $845 (CLINIC) OR $945 (YOUR HOME)
For those who require flexiblity with dates and times or may need more one-on-one support, Private Classes may be more suitable. Private Classes allow you to work directly with one of our practitioners to find the ideal time for you. Classes can be held either at our clinic, or within the privacy and comfort of your own home.
OPTION 3 – REFRESHER – $275
We also offer Refresher Classes for parents who have already learnt HypnoBirthing for a previous pregnancy but just want to brush up on their skills.
These are run privately and allows for a de-brief on the previous birth/s. It’s a great opportunity to work one on one with your practitioner to cover exactly what you want to.
An option for couples who have done the course with us previously, is to attend the full course (or just sessions of your choice) for the same price.
OPTION 4 – VBAC – $695
It is VERY common for women seeking a VBAC to look into HypnoBirthing. You are more than welcome to join the group classes for the set price but I highly recommend a Birth Healing hypnotherapy session with one of our Clinical Hypnotherapists.
Emergency c-sections are often traumatic so it is important to take the extra step to heal that birth, allowing this new baby to experience their own birth, free of fear and tension.
This price includes the group course and 1 x 60 minute Birth Healing session.
OPTION 5 – INFORMATION SESSION
I totally get that HypnoBirthing sounds a bit weird and the price is an investment for most people. If you or your partner are very unsure about HypnoBirthing, I am happy for you to come along to a free info night to see if you like it. Bookings are essential and there is no obligation to book into a course if it’s not for you.
For times and dates, please check out the registration page. Bookings are essential and ideally your partner (if you have one) should attend with you. Click HERE to register.