Positive daily gems you can use to re-program your mind and discover your magnificence. Each card contains a stunning birth goddess image on one side and a powerful birth quote with empowering birth affirmation to prepare yourself for a positive birth experience on the other.
The perfect gift set for yourself or a friend in bloom you care about. And the best antidote to our birth fright and horror stories.
Underneath the fear, negativity and self doubt is a strong powerful birthing goddess just waiting to be revealed!
Now available as a gorgeous boxed gift set of 34 Inspirational Cards.
Empowering Birth Quote:
“For far too many women, pregnancy and birth is something that happens to them, rather than something they set out consciously and joyfully to do themselves.”
Empowering Birth Affirmation:
“I focus on a smooth, peaceful, joyous birth and take extra care of my mind body and spirit. Birth is beautiful.”
Birth Goddess Cards are great for…
- Self help tool during pregnancy or labour aid – Put them up in highly visible areas around the house for a daily reminder or get your support person to read the affirmations to you during labour to keep you strong, calm and positive.
- Baby shower or mother blessing gift/ activity – makes a great empowering gift for every new mother to be.
I used the cards during a blessing way, we each took a card and read them to each other, a really special time of stillness, reflection and deep connection with each other.
- Lucky dip or inspirational bowl at counter, bench or in a practitioner room/ centre/ retreat/ birth event in a visible spot – for birthworkers or health professionals.
- Workshop tool – great icebreaker, discussion tool, encourages bonding for new groups of expectant mothers in a safe and supportive environment – TIP: pregnant women sit in a circle with fanned out Birth Goddess Cards in the centre (goddess image side up) Each woman takes the card that is calling to them the most and reads it out loud and says what it means to her. Each woman around the circle does the same. The faciliator may like to open it up to the group and invite discussion from other members. It can unfold into a fabulous learning, sharing and enriching experience for all!!
I have a packet of your affirmations cards and love reading them out to my couples whilst they are practising massage and breathing techniques. Thanks Again! ~ Cass x (Empower Calmbirth)
- 1 on 1 Coaching/ Pregnancy Support tool
I usually spend quite some time chatting with women in their homes and when the time feels right we simply draw a card and chat about the words – more often than not the cards are a reflection of a discussion we’d just been having…..I was with a beautiful expectant mum the other day, we both read cards out to each other and cried mid sentence. They tap on some real emotions and help to bring out a new way to articulate a thought if the feeling is there but the words aren’t. ~Bethany (doula)
- Professional gift with purchase – Birth professionals may like to include the boxed set of cards as an added value gift to their pregnant clients – in a gift hamper/ as a thank you gift/ with every booking of their classes, retreats, workshops or coaching or pregnancy support sessions. Single cards could be a small token inspirational gift from one friend to another on a personal level too.
They are something I give to all my clients as part of my birth packages – both the book and the cards – my clients put them up around the wall…in their bag…use them as a pick me up.
- Gift bag filler or inspiring giveaway item – for birth related workshops, conferences or retreats.
- Stocking/ gift hamper filler – inspiring gift for the festive season for a new mum to be.
What Others Say about Birth Goddess Cards
I can’t believe how much the book and cards changed me. I felt so empowered…the goddess cards “OMG” the affirmations’ were a big part for me. I loved reading them and would read one every day and write the ones that meant the most to me on my vision board. It helped me to stay positive.
You empowered me when I was at my lowest, you gave me a glimmer of hope and it lit a fire that burned so bright that it kept me empowered through my hard journey to get my VBA2C…During my labour my birth support would say the affirmations to me and i did it!!!! My birth was amazing, empowering, beautiful. Thank you again, Donna. xo
I was so calm for the two weeks prior to the birth, after months of fear and uncertainty. Even driving to the hospital I was calm and together! ~ Louisa Fallon
Helped me keep a positive mindset throughout my pregnancy that led to my dream birth” ~ Alina Azmi-Gallardo.
I have been using your Birth Goddess Cards with my clients for a while now and I have to say I am in love with them.
I was with a beautiful expectant mum the other day, we both read cards out to each other and cried mid sentence. They tap on some real emotions and help to bring out a new way to articulate a thought if the feeling is there but the words aren’t. Thank you for putting the affirmations and quotes together, they are simply beautiful.“~ Bethany (Doula)
Just wanted to say how great your book and cards were to me during my pregnancy and labor. It was so motivating and so helpful. I was wanting a VBAC for my second baby and I GOT IT.”