HypnoBirthing COURSE CERTIFICATION
HypnoBirthing International (The Mongan Method) was founded over 30 years ago by Marie (Mickey) Mongan. Our program is now in 46 countries globally, and all our educators are certified by the HypnoBirthing® Institute. As a certified member of The HypnoBirthing® Institute, your certification is recognised nationally and internationally. You will receive our Gold Seal to display on your marketing material to show you are certified with the HypnoBirthing® Institute, furthermore you will be listed in the official Australian Directory.
The Gold Seal Approval assures the general public that the educator is of the highest standing and has passed their certification review and has agreed to the Codes of Ethics and Standards as set out by the HypnoBirthing® Institute. We are the most comprehensive program available and as such is recognised as the leading program here in Australia.
Important advice: HypnoBirthing has become a household name, and there are several ‘copy’ programs that have popped up here in Australia claiming to the be the official.
The course consists of 3 components
- Introduction to Hypnosis for Birthing – 1.5 days face to face training (part of the 4 day training)
- Educator Certification Workshop – 2.5 days face to face training (part of the 4 day training)
- Birthing Basics – Home Study
After completing the dynamic training, a 4-day, 2-part Childbirth Educator Program consisting of the Introduction to Hypnosis for Childbirth and the Certification Workshop for HypnoBirthing, as well as the Birthing Basics Home Study, you will be required to complete reviews on each section of the training, as well as submitting a case study after working with 1 couple taking them through the 5 session program.
If you have previous certification in the Physiology of Birth (midwives and doulas), you will be granted RPL’s for that component of the training.
Your certification as a Gold Seal educator will be mailed to you from the HypnoBirthing® Institute once your reviews have been assessed. You will be required to recertify annually for a cost of $100 USD.
You will receive the Gold Seal Approval and logos to be used on all your marketing material, so families can recognise you as a Gold Seal Educator.
Comprehensive Premium Program
When choosing a HypnoBirthing® educator program, you want to be sure that you are getting the very best in education, preparation and support. Our comprehensive Australian program is modern, up to date, meets Australian Education Standards and continually adapts to reflect the Australian Maternity Models of Care and latest research.
Educators are taught that sessions with a client is over a five week period, face to face with a timeline of 2.5 hours per session. When a mother is close to her due time, flexibility is available.
Educators receive a comprehensive and complete program which includes Australian mp3′s, DVD’s with Australian Births, Resource Material and Workbooks from which to run their sessions.
The Mongan Method not only offers a comprehensive program, but is the only HypnoBirthing program in Australia that has research and success behind it, and is the only program where educators receive the Internationally recognised certification with the HypnoBirthing® Institute.
HypnoBirthing International offer their educators worldwide:
- Online Resource Centre
- Listing on the HypnoBirthing® website
- Membership which is professionally recognised by The Royal College of Midwives (RCM), The Australian College of Midwives (ACM), The Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association, The National Guild of Hypnotherapists, Childbirth and Parenting Educators of Australia (CAPEA), Spinning Babies & One World Birth (award winner Marie Mongan)
- Online Forum from which educators around the world connect
- Annual Symposium
- Regional Chapter Leaders
- Free 2 year digital subscription to Pathways to Family Wellness Magazine
In Australia :- Educators have access to all the above including additional resources:
- Study Days
- Online Training Webinars,
- Insurance and Networking opportunities
- Australian Website and website listing for Australia and Social Media.
- Educator Marketing Campaigns
- Bi-Annual Australian Summit
- A committed Leadership team to support educators
Australia has a Steering Group of handpicked professional longstanding and experienced HypnoBirthing Educators who assist in working with educators across Australia in promoting and supporting them.
We are dedicated to your success, and therefore have a professional team here in Australia and Internationally working with ongoing support for you and the families you work with. You will be supported through regular e-newsletters, webinars, conferences, an online educator group forum, as well as being supported and referred by our high ranking website. When you join our team, you join a supportive culture and community.
Download the info pack
The information pack will tell you everything you need to know about training with our organisation. You'll receive info on:
- Course outline and certification requirements
- Course fees and what's included
- Ongoing support to run a successful business
- Who is suitable to do the training and why
- Our organisation and why we want you on our team!
Look for the Gold Seal of Quality…
HypnoBirthing International (The Mongan Method) is the Gold Standard of HypnoBirthing Globally. We are the original and official HypnoBirthing Program here in Australia & the program chosen by the Royals! The Gold Seal signifies both credibility and professionalism of our Educators Internationally with accreditation from the HypnoBirthing Institute. This emblem is only given to those educators who have pushed themselves successfully to complete the extensive HypnoBirthing Certification and training. We have over 30 years of proven results and many, many successful, positive birth stories.