Are you ready for an amazing birth?
Learn the Secrets to:
• Reduce Tension & Stress
• Reduce Worry & Pain During Labour
• Discover How You Can Enjoy A Calmer,
• Safer Birth For You & Your Baby,
• Proven, Natural & 100% Drug Free Techniques
+ Free Relaxation Gift on sign up
Pregnant – tick
Prepared for labour – ummm yeah, about that
Pregnant and afraid of the pain in labour?
Wanting to avoid an episiotomy during birth? But afraid of tearing?
Want to avoid drugs but don’t know how?
How do I know I’m in labour? When should I go to the hospital?
I don’t know how to push my baby out?
What if my baby is too big?
How can my husband help during labour?
What will you learn?
• How to avoid a traumatic birth
• How to experience less pain, fear and worry before and during birth
• How HypnoBirthing can help you birth in CALM & COMFORT
• How to choose the best careprovider
• How to reduce the likelihood of needing an intervention
• How to reduce the need for drugs allowing you to have a natural, drug-free birth
• How you can enjoy the most positive birth experience possible for you as a couple, and for your baby
• Watch a positive HypnoBirth video
And much more…
Who should attend?
• First time mums-to-be
• Experienced mums wanting a better birth experience
• Mums with previous caesareans
• Wanting a vaginal birth after c-sec (VBAC)
• Dads & partnes who want to know how to be an awesome birth support
Learn About the Best Birth Preparation For You, Your Partner & Your Baby.
What Doctors Say About This Program
As an obstetrician, your ultimate aim is for a healthy mother and a healthy baby after the pregnancy and delivery. However if you can enhance the woman’s experience so that she is less fearful, more in control and can manage to achieve that much desired intervention-free labour, then this is a fantastic outcome. With many hundreds of my patients having undertaken this childbirth preparation I am definitely impressed by the way it helps enhance a woman’s chances of having a safe and natural delivery.”
Dr Peter Jurcevic – Obstetrician and Maternal Foetal Medicine Specialist, Melbourne
What Past Client’s Say About Our Program…
“A dream birth! So, I’ll be honest I was a bit skeptical about HypnoBirthing. I even remained so (a little) after the course. After the most incredible birthing experience, I gladly own up to how wrong I was! Kirsty was so sweet and thorough. She invested so much time and energy (well beyond anything I’d expected) to make sure that Scott and I were both well prepared for birthing our second daughter. Without Kirsty’s guidance in HypnoBirthing I don’t think we’d have had the birth we did. It gave both my husband and I the confidence to advocate for the birth we wanted and that felt natural to us. It was helpful in ways I hadn’t imagined possible and couldn’t have predicted.
Eliza W, QLD
“What an amazing experience my hubby and I had doing HypnoBirthing classes leading up to the birth of our son. Having had 2 previous caesareans, our decision to go a natural birth 3rd time around was not taken lightly. We were very apprehensive, that is, until we started our Hypno birthing journey with Moran. She taught us not to fear natural birth and that it should not be a medical procedure to birth your baby. She gave us the tools and knowledge to make our own informed decisions on how we brought our son into the world in a hospital environment. Without her we most certainly would not have achieved the natural drug free birth we so desperately wanted and achieved. We couldn’t of done it without you!!”
Select a FREE Info Session near you
We recommend you attend a session with an Educator located near you to ensure you receive local support! *Some sessions are offered via our virtual classroom